Event: HOW with CCH Tagetik
A ‘Hands-On Workshop’ with the leading unified CPM/FPM Solution, CCH Tagetik
Dates & Location:
- LONDON: Wednesday 26 June 2019, CCH Tagetik, 24 Cornhill, London EC3V 3ND
- BIRMINGHAM: Thursday 4 July 2019, Hyatt Regency Birmingham, 2 Bridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2JZ
Time: 9.30am to 12:30pm
Instructors: Martin Brown, HAYNE Solutions and Ryan Loucks, CCH Tagetik
A 3-hour hands-on workshop which will provide you with a free test drive of the leading unified, Financial and Corporate Performance management Solution, CCH Tagetik. Supported by leading FPM Consultants HAYNE, so you can ask questions, talk with peers and ask the experts those burning questions. With product specialists from HAYNE and Tagetik on hand to help, we’ll walk you through a guided workshop with practical exercises, talk about your current situation and future plans and answer your questions.
This half-day workshop is being held in central locations in London and Birmingham. Book your place using our online form, or contact us for more information.
Who is this workshop for?
Senior Finance Professionals and hands-on users who want to learn, first-hand, what CCH Tagetik FPM/CPM Solution has to offer.
You will come away having an understanding and hands-on experience of how CCH Tagetik delivers massive efficiencies and value in terms of its; Close & Consolidation, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting and IFRS 16 capabilities.
Book now – via the form
- This is a complimentary workshop, there is no charge.
- Places are limited to keep the sessions interactive, so please don’t delay in securing your place.
- Due to the limitation on places delegates from the same company may be required to share a laptop.
- You will receive a confirmation email and directions to the venue upon registering.
- Refreshments: Breakfast and/or a buffet lunch will be provided.
- Attendees will be provided with a pre-configured laptop to use on the day.
- If over-subscribed we will offer an additional afternoon session.