Event: HOW with CCH Tagetik
A ‘Hands-On Workshop’ with the leading unified CPM/FPM Solution, CCH Tagetik
Dates & Locations:
- Thursday 19 September 2019 (9:30am to 12:30pm) CCH Tagetik, 24 Cornhill, London EC3V 3ND
- Tuesday 24 September 2019 (1:30pm to 4:30pm) Hyatt Regency Birmingham, 2 Bridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2JZ
- Thursday 26 September 2019 (1:30pm to 4:30pm) Hotel Rui Plaza The Gresham Dublin, 23 Upper O’Connell St, Dublin D01 C3W7
Instructors: Martin Brown, HAYNE Solutions and Ryan Loucks, CCH Tagetik
After the fantastic feedback we have received from our workshops in June/July, you can now book for September! Comments included: “We found it really useful to interrogate the system ourselves and definitely more conducive than a web demo”.
Our 3-hour hands-on workshop allows you to try out for yourself the leading unified, Financial and Corporate Performance management Solution, CCH Tagetik in an informal setting. Supported by leading FPM Consultants HAYNE, so you can talk with peers and ask any burning questions direct to consultants who have implemented Tagetik. With product specialists from HAYNE and Tagetik on hand to help, we’ll walk you through a guided workshop with practical exercises, talk about your current situation and future plans.
This half-day workshop is being held in central locations in London and Birmingham. Book your place using our online form, or contact us for more information.
Who is this workshop for?
Senior Finance Professionals and hands-on users who want to learn, first-hand, what CCH Tagetik FPM/CPM Solution has to offer.
This gives you an opportunity to identify how Tagetik can be used to reduce month end pain points. You will come away having an understanding and hands-on experience of how CCH Tagetik delivers massive efficiencies and value in terms of its Close & Consolidation, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting and IFRS 16 capabilities.
Book now – via the form
- This is a complimentary workshop, there is no charge.
- Places are limited to keep the sessions interactive, so please don’t delay in securing your place.
- Due to the limitation on places delegates from the same company may be required to share a laptop.
- You will receive a confirmation email and directions to the venue upon registering.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Attendees will be provided with a pre-configured laptop to use on the day.
- If over-subscribed we will offer an additional afternoon session.
- Photo and video may be taken for promotional purposes.