Event: HOW with CCH Tagetik
A ‘Hands-On Workshop’ with the leading unified CPM/FPM Solution
Date & Location: 2020 dates and locations TBC
Instructor: Nimesh Patel, HAYNE Solutions
Our 3-hour hands-on workshop allows you to try out for yourself the leading unified, Financial and Corporate Performance management Solution, CCH Tagetik in an informal setting. Supported by leading FPM Consultants HAYNE, so you can talk with peers and ask any burning questions direct to consultants who have implemented Tagetik. With product specialists from HAYNE and Tagetik on hand to help, we’ll walk you through a guided workshop with practical exercises, talk about your current situation and future plans.
CCH Tagetik – named as a Financial Planning & Analysis Visionary by Gartner in October 2019
This half-day workshop is being held at a central location in Birmingham for ease of access from all corners of the UK. Book your place using our online form, or contact us for more information.
“We found it really useful to interrogate the system ourselves and definitely more conducive than a web demo”.
Who is this workshop for?
Senior Finance Professionals and hands-on users who want to learn, first-hand, what CCH Tagetik FPM/CPM Solution has to offer.
This gives you an opportunity to identify how Tagetik can be used to reduce month end pain points. You will come away having an understanding and hands-on experience of how CCH Tagetik delivers massive Digital Finance Transformation efficiencies and value in terms of its Close & Consolidation, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting and IFRS 16 capabilities.
CCH Tagetik named as Leader for Financial Close Solutions by Gartner in October 2019
Book now – via the form
- This is a complimentary workshop, there is no charge.
- Places are limited to keep the sessions interactive, so please don’t delay in securing your place.
- Due to the limitation on places delegates from the same company may be required to share a laptop.
- You will receive a confirmation email and directions to the venue upon registering.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Attendees will be provided with a pre-configured laptop to use on the day.
- If over-subscribed we will offer an additional afternoon session.
- Photo and video may be taken for promotional purposes.