Event: HOW with IBM Cognos Analytics
A ‘Hands-On Workshop’ with the leading business intelligence solution for big business and the NHS
Date & Location: Wednesday 17 July 2019, Hyatt Regency Birmingham, 2 Bridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2JZ
Please select your preference:
Morning session: 9.30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon session: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Instructors: Duncan Stevens, HAYNE Solutions and Sasha Maybury, IBM
A 3-hour hands-on workshop which will provide you with a free test drive of the latest release of IBM Cognos Analytics 11.1! Bring your own laptop and with product specialists from HAYNE and IBM on hand to help, we’ll walk you through a guided workshop with practical exercises, talk about your Analytics journey and answer your questions. It’s an event not to be missed.
Book your place using our online form, or contact us for more information.
Who is this workshop for?
Business Intelligence Managers, Business Analysis Managers, NHS Business Intelligence Managers, IT and IS Managers, Line-of-Business Managers, Cognos System Managers and Specialists.
This IBM Cognos Analytics Workshop gives you an opportunity to discover how quickly and easily you can explore and visualise your data to uncover new insights. With built-in smarts and intuitive self-service, business users can build compelling content to answer key questions about how the business is performing. You will see how Cognos Analytics can help you understand what is driving your business, and have a chat with the AI Assistant to help get your questions answered.
Your instructors will give a brief demonstration of the key Cognos Analytics capabilities. Then, you can try out them out for yourself. The lab sessions enable you to experience the ease with which your business users can create their own dashboards, explorations, data modules, reports and stories.
Book now – via the form
- This is a complimentary workshop, there is no charge.
- Places are limited to keep the sessions interactive, so please don’t delay in securing your place.
- You will receive a confirmation email and directions to the venue upon registering.
- Refreshments: Breakfast and/or a buffet lunch will be provided.
- Attendees will need to bring their own laptop (or you can borrow one from us).
- If over-subscribed, we will offer an additional afternoon session.
- Photo and video may be taken for promotional purposes.