Event: HOW with IBM Planning Analytics
A ‘Hands-On Workshop’ with the leading budgeting, planning and forecasting enterprise solution from IBM
Dates & Locations:
Thursday 27 February 2020 @ Radisson BLU Hotel Glasgow, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8DL MAP
Tuesday 17 March 2020 @ Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, Central Square, Holliday Street, Birmingham, B1 1HH MAP
Time: 9.30am to 12:30pm
Trainers: Nigel Sutton, IBM and Michael Weait, HAYNE Solutions
Discover how the IBM Planning Analytics solution can improve your collaborative planning, budgeting and forecasting across the entire organisation, as well as data visualisation and self-service reporting.
This 3-hour hands-on workshop will provide you with an opportunity to try out for yourself the latest release of IBM Planning Analytics! Bring your own laptop and get hands-on experience. With solution specialists from HAYNE and IBM on hand to help, we’ll walk you through a hands-on half day workshop with practical exercises, talk about your performance management journey and answer your questions. It’s an event not to be missed.
Book your place using our online form, or contact us for more information.
“Exceeded expectations, able to discuss more technical aspects of TM1. Presenters very knowledgeable and helpful”
This IBM Planning Analytics Workshop gives you an opportunity to discover how quickly and easily you can assemble and use both the browser based Workspace interface (PAW) and the tightly integrated Excel add-in (PAX). Your instructors demonstrate various planning capabilities ranging from reporting hierarchies through to analysis and interactive dashboard reporting. Then, you can try out this capability for yourself. The lab sessions enable you to experience the ease with which your business users can create their own analysis, reports and dashboards with this planning solution.
Who is this workshop for?
Administrators and current users of IBM TM1 and older versions of IBM Planning Analytics; along with senior executives and Finance Teams who want to discover how the IBM Planning Analytics solution can improve the planning, budgeting and forecasting capability as well as data visualisation and self-service reporting.
IBM TM1 10.2.2 reached end of support on 30th September 2019 and has been superseded by Planning Analytics.
Book now – via the form
- This is a complimentary workshop, there is no charge.
- This event will be held at a high quality venue in a central location providing easy access.
- Places are limited to keep the sessions interactive, so please don’t delay in securing your place.
- You will receive a confirmation email and directions to the venue upon registering.
- Refreshments and/or a buffet lunch will be provided.
- Trainees will need to provide their own laptop (or you can borrow one from us).
- If over-subscribed, we will offer an additional afternoon session.
- Photo and video may be taken for promotional purposes.