Event: HOW with LucaNet
A ‘Hands-On Workshop’ for small to medium sized businesses who have outgrown spreadsheets
Dates & Locations:
- Tuesday 24 September 2019, Hyatt Regency Birmingham, 2 Bridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2JZ
- Thursday 26 September 2019, Hotel Rui Plaza The Gresham Dublin, 23 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin D01 C3W7
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Instructors: Martin Brown, HAYNE Solutions and Andy Carfax, LucaNet
LucaNet is an ideal platform for businesses who have outgrown spreadsheets and are looking for their first purpose-built finance system for integrated budgeting/planning, reporting and consolidation. Typically, this is businesses of £25M turnover and above.
This 3-hour hands-on workshop allows you to try out for yourself the leading unified, Financial and Corporate Performance management Solution, LucaNet in an informal setting. Bring your own laptop and with product specialists from HAYNE and LucaNet on hand to help, we’ll walk you through a guided workshop with practical exercises, talk about your current situation and future plans. This is a complimentary workshop, there is no charge.
The ability to implement, manage and maintain your consolidation, budgeting/planning and reporting system yourself (rather than hiring consultants) is LucaNet’s ‘unique selling point’. We partner with LucaNet because of the simplicity of the solution and how it can be applied to a broad range of organisations that don’t require the breadth and depth of a more complex financial consolidation software solution. Find out more…
Who is this workshop for?
Senior Finance Professionals and hands-on users who want to learn, first-hand, what LucaNet has to offer.
You will come away having an understanding and hands-on experience of how LucaNet delivers massive efficiencies and value in terms of its Close & Consolidation, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting capabilities.
Book now – via the form
- This is a complimentary workshop, there is no charge.
- Places are limited to keep the sessions interactive, so please don’t delay in securing your place.
- You will receive a confirmation email and directions to the venue upon registering.
- Refreshments: Breakfast and buffet lunch will be provided.
- Attendees will need to bring their own laptop (or you can borrow one from us).
- Photo and video may be taken for promotional purposes.