Website HAYNE Solutions
HAYNE Solutions is the leading Financial Consolidation Software and Solution consultancy in the UK with a combined 100 years experience. If you would like the opportunity to join this growing, Stratford-upon-Avon based business, this is your chance. As Helpdesk Technician you will receive a basic salary commensurate to experience, pension, healthcare, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and other benefits.
What you will do
• Manage the queue of incoming support tickets and system ensuring conformance to SLA’s
• Work on current and open tickets through to closure, resolution or escalation
• Hands on 1st line support, working from a list of standard questions, the first line check list, before escalating to 2nd line support colleagues who are product specialists or IBM, Tagetik or Lucanet for 3rd line support
• Maintain customer server inventory and assist with the monitoring and support of the virtual servers
• Contribute to the technical documentation repository and assist in the preparation of the training laptops and inventory logs
• Assist with day to day IT operations as delegated by the IT Manager
Skills, experience and personal attributes
• IT helpdesk doing 1st or 2nd line support, other transferable IT, systems or software experience considered
• You’re fascinated by the way things work and the reasons they sometimes don’t
• An aptitude for problem solving and hardware and software troubleshooting
• Ideally an ITIL (or similar) qualification
• Professional, hard-working and meticulous
• Ability to ask questions in order to gain a thorough understanding of a problem
• Committed and diligent with attention to detail
• Motivated, driven and proactive with excellent written and spoken communication skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com with a covering email and an up to date copy of your CV.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with HAYNE. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.