Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘HAYNE’ or ‘HAYNE Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Orchard House, Pettiphers Farm, Pebworth, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 8AW. Our company registration number is 07041545 United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HAYNE Solutions Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Types of cookies
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used by Hayne and third-parties to help understand how visitors use a website. The information collected by these cookies may include where a person has come from, what country they are in and the pages that a visitor has used.
- Session cookies – session cookies enable a website to remember a visitor as they move between pages in the website. In this way a visitor does not need to re-enter any data they may have previously submitted during their visit.
- Third party cookies – these are cookies used by services outside of Hayne’s control. The majority of third party cookies can be blocked by adjusting your web browser’s settings. For more information, on how to change your web browser’s settings, please read “Disabling cookies” below.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used by third-parties to show you advertisements that the advertisers feel you would be interested in based on web sites that you have visited. Hayne does not have any control over these cookies. The majority of advertising cookies can be blocked by adjusting your web browser’s settings. For more information, on how to change your web browser’s settings, please read “Disabling cookies” below.
- Social Media cookies – We use various social media sites including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Social media cookies permit members of various Social Media websites the ability to like, share and bookmark various pages within our website. You may view details of the cookies which they operate on the relevant social media websites.
For more information regarding disabling cookies in your web browser, please refer to your browser’s Help menu.
Thank you for visiting www.haynetest.wpengine.com (our “Site”). We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet and are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the Personally Identifiable Information category.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Ordering – When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transaction information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order. Credit card information submitted with your order is used only for payment processing and is not retained on our Site. You may request your purchase be shipped by common carrier, in which case certain information will be shared with the respective carrier for delivery purposes.
Sharing Your Information
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us will be used for your purchases and retained in hard copy form of the original invoice as well as within our database system, which generates our invoices.
From time to time, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
Links To Other Web Sites
Links to third-party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience, or to provide additional information for various other goods and services. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Changes To This Statement
Any updates or changes to the terms of this Privacy Statement will be posted here on our Site and the date of the newest version posted below. Please check back frequently, especially before you submit any Personally Identifiable Information at our Site, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed.
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please contact us. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention.