LucaNet IFRS 16
Taking the complexity out of finance. LucaNet is trusted by over 2,700 companies globally and provides small and medium sized businesses with accurate consolidated financial statements, plans, reports & analyses on a single platform. LucaNet has been named a leader in Financial Performance Management 3 years in a row by BARC. It is audit proof and certified by KPMG.
HAYNE is a Premium LucaNet Partner in the UK
Is your company involved in leasing and as a result facing the challenge of becoming IFRS 16 compliant? With LucaNet, this process couldn’t be easier. Whether in restructuring or evaluating your lease contracts, implementing the constant monitoring IFRS 16 requires, or reconciling operating leases in line with this standard: LucaNet takes the stress out of making your lease accounting IFRS 16 compliant.
The software for lease accounting in accordance with IFRS 16
Software reliable for IFRS 16 accounting with functions including:
- Transparent presentation of all IFRS 16 items with reference to the individual lease contract and aggregation of all items by asset class
- Simple integration of right-of-use-assets and lease liabilities in the schedules and cash flow statement
- Automated generation of quantitative disclosures
- Automated calculation of remeasurements of the lease liability and contract modifications
- Calculation of leases under all transition approaches and accounting policy choices
Find out more about LucaNet’s IFRS 16 offering in our latest webinar.
We know that deciding on a new solution can be risky and complex and that you need to go beyond the presentation and demonstration, which is why we offer DEMOs and workshops, so we can showcase LucaNet to you.
IFRS 16 - How LucaNet can benefit you
The LucaNet solution for IFRS 16 helps you to tackle changes in accounting standards head-on.
- Assessed & recommended by HAYNE Solutions
- Over 2,700 customers worldwide, e.g. Toshiba
- UK references, e.g. Generator Hostels & Pirtek
- Certified by the Public Auditors IDW in Germany
- Implement, manage and maintain yourself
- Efficient use of internal finance resource
- Minimal IT involvement
- Guaranteed success
- Fixed price project
- Free proof-of-concept before you buy
- Financial and non-financial data collection
- Data validation
- Alternate hierarchies
- Currency conversion
- Intercompany eliminations
- Minority interests
- Journal adjustments
- Audit trail
- Statutory reporting
- Management reporting
- Financial analysis
- KPI reporting
- Automated cash flow
- Budgeting: financial, operational
- Planning: top-down, bottom-up, driver-based
- Forecasting: annual, rolling
It works with most ERPs, including:
Oracle e-Business Suite™
Unit4 Business World™
and many others!
By using LucaNet, we are able to ensure that monthly group reporting gets done including the domestic and foreign subsidiaries, within a short space of time. In addition to a depiction of the actual data, plan consolidation and the comparison of different scenarios/forecasts are also possible easily, quickly and in a transparent manner.
LucaNet helps to create a profit and loss account, balance sheet and liquidity planning by ready-to-use planning forms at the push of a button. Employees responsible for cost centres can be easily involved in the planning process without much training effort, this not only saves time, but also makes the planning more exact and the figures quickly available.
LucaNet was developed for the special requirements of consolidation in the public sector. LucaNet is ideally suited for the presentation of communal groups and is distinguished for the user-friendliness of its application and the clarity of the evaluations it produces.
LucaNet won us over thanks to its flexibility, system speed and user-friendly concept. We are also very satisfied with the value for money and service provided by LucaNet. Support is rapid, straightforward and very proficient.
We specialise in the entire LucaNet suite. We are LucaNet Certified Developers and the UK’s largest and most experienced team delivering integrated financial consolidation solutions. We don’t just sell the software, we become your partner and provide all the resources required for implementation; project management, consultancy, training and ongoing support.