We have built strong partnerships with
- CCH Tagetik
- CCH Tagetik
Choosing the right Financial Performance Management (FPM) software and technology for your business can be confusing and daunting. At HAYNE, we partner with multiple established software and technology providers such as IBM, CCH Tagetik, LucaNet, Microsoft and QUBEdocs. We also have our HAYNE solutions which add even more flexibility and capability to your core financial systems.
This means that our solutions are always developed around your business and finance team’s needs. We know it’s not one size fits all – your business is unique and will require a different mix of services, software and technology to meet its data and reporting needs.
At HAYNE, we always listen to and understand your business first and then we work closely with you to develop and deliver best in class Financial Performance Management solutions.
We specialise in the entire IBM Cognos Financial Performance Management suite. We are fully IBM Certified Developers for IBM Cognos Controller, TM1, Disclosure Management and Analytics (Business Intelligence) and we are the UK’s largest and most experienced team delivering integrated Cognos solutions. We don’t just sell the software, we become your partner and provide all the resources required for implementation; project management, consultancy and training.
Why partner with us:
- Gold Certified IBM Partner
- Fully qualified and experienced IBM staff
- Training and support services
- Specialists in consolidation and working with companies experiencing growth and change
- We can support you from concept to ongoing development of your IBM Cognos install
CCH Tagetik is a leader in global corporate performance management software solutions. Like HAYNE, it is fully focussed on solutions for the CFO and the Finance Team and continues to grow and develop its offering. They offer an impressive integrated financial and corporate performance management technology platform which can also be delivered in the Cloud. We are a UK partner of CCH Tagetik and offer un-biased consultancy, project delivery, training and ongoing support services.
Why partner with us
- Fully qualified and experienced Tagetik consultants & developers
- Consultancy, project delivery, training and ongoing support services
- Specialists in Financial & Corporate Performance Management solutions
- We can support you from concept to ongoing development of your Tagetik install
By partnering with Microsoft we can deliver a Fully Managed Solution for our clients’ Financial Performance Management (FPM) solutions. The Microsoft Azure cloud platform delivers the ability to have dedicated servers, storage and network capacity. Meaning that your FPM solution and components are maintained, monitored and supported by a dedicated team of Microsoft and IBM certified technical engineers at HAYNE.
Why partner with us:
- Microsoft Gold Partners and Crown Commercial Service suppliers through G-Cloud
- Fully managed solution – servers, apps and support – it’s all in one place, managed by one partner
- World’s first IBM Cognos fully managed cloud hosting solution
- Integrated IBM Cognos solution when moved to the Azure platform, compared to other non-connected hosting options
- Scalability, data flow, fully integrated IBM Cognos solution
- Save money – utilise existing Microsoft Office licences
- Azure have one of the biggest spread of data centres – if one goes down you are covered
QUBEdocs documents your Cognos TM1 models so you don’t have to. It delivers understanding and insight into your TM1 models and provides centralised, interactive and up-to-date information to help develop, administer and monitor your TM1 models.
Why choose QUBEdocs
- Effortless documentation & visibility – Automatically generate complete, as-built documentation for TM1 models
- Real business value – Increase collaboration and work more efficiently
- Powerful decision making – Interrogate your TM1 model and assess the impact of changes
- Know your models – Understand and interrogate TM1 models and assess the impact of changes before releasing to production
- Empowered users – Business users can finally have access to the same information that technical experts have
- Reduce risk – De-risk your critical TM1 resources by keeping IP in-house and control knowledge management