HAYNE Spotlight 2019
Digital Finance Transformation – People, Process, Technology
Date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
(Conference) 9.30am – 4.30pm
(10th Birthday Party) 4.30pm – 7.30pm
Venue: Haberdashers Hall, 18 West Smithfield, London EC1A 9HQ, UK
Keynote speaker: Dame Kelly Holmes DBE
In 2019, we are celebrating HAYNE’s 10th Birthday, so it’s a special year for our team. We will be hosting our ever-popular HAYNE Spotlight annual conference in central London on 23rd October 2019. Each year, this event gets bigger and better and is fast becoming the ‘go-to’ event for finance professionals. At HAYNE, we are humbled by the great feedback we receive.
We regularly hear that businesses don’t just want to buy software, they want to see real transformation from their investment. Titled ‘Digital Finance Transformation – People, Process, Technology’, this year’s event will help you develop the future strategy for your 21st-century finance team.
Our agenda, as always is shaped by our customers. Listening to the industry we will be delivering sessions covering our 3 pillars of finance transformation:
- PEOPLE – how they are the most important part of the puzzle
- PROCESS – how a best-in-class process can make significant efficiencies
- TECHNOLOGY – how you can leverage the use of technology to aid process, people and your business
Double Olympic Gold Medallist and motivational speaker Dame Kelly Holmes DBE will share her experiences in bringing the best out of your PEOPLE by overcoming adversity, positive wellbeing and mindfulness.
Spotlight brings our customers and the industry together to discuss the latest in Corporate & Financial Performance Management technology.
This year’s event will cover:
- DIGITAL FINANCE TRANSFORMATION – What this means and what you should be considering
- CLIENT CASE STUDIES – Hear how our customers use the technology to gain real advantage and value
- LEVERAGE INVESTMENT – Explore other software solutions built to extend core software capability and leverage ROI
- PRODUCT UPDATES – From the big three IBM, LucaNet & Tagetik
- LEADING SOFTWARE DEMOS – Showcasing the capabilities of our vendor partners – IBM, CCH Tagetik and LucaNet
- EDUCATION – On the latest advances in Corporate & Financial Performance Management technology
- NETWORK WITH PEERS – Join your peers and meet new finance professionals faced with the same challenges as you