6 tips for cash flow planning out of a crisisSarah Whitworth
Cash is king – now more than ever. In these unprecedented times, it’s critical for businesses to manage risk and improve cash management with reliable cash flow planning and analysis software.
Businesses need the ability to quickly and easily run cash flow simulations to foresee the effect on its financial statements.
Here are our 6 top tips for effective cash flow planning:
- Optimise short-term cash requirements through cash flow simulations
- Play out what-if analysis, for example vary credit terms and then choose the scenario that optimises your cash position
- Keep on top of your KPIs and risk indicators with a dynamic dashboard
- Drill down into granular detail to analyse business budgets
- Leverage built-in double entry logic to see how making a change to the budget/forecast P&L will impact cash
- Model the effects of payroll changes, using built-in HR and workforce planning tools
Does your software offer all these features? Request a Cash Flow Planning demo