WEBINAR: Moving Finance to the CloudSarah Whitworth
Dates: 23 Aug, 27 Sep
- Tony Redding, Sales Director
- Steven Sainsbury, Head of Cloud Infrastructure
Do you want to move your entire Financial systems to the Cloud but not sure what your next move is?
- Who should you partner with and do you need a cloud hosting partner?
- Do you need a cloud hosting partner who understands finance?
- What cloud options are available and which one is right for you?
- What benefits will you gain by moving to the cloud – and how do you communicate this to your business?
Join the HAYNE webinar where we will answer all your burning questions about making the move to the cloud. You will be armed with the right information in order to make your decision AND communicate this to the business.
Why join this webinar?
- Are starting to hear more about the ‘cloud’ and the benefits for finance
- Are a little unsure about what it all means to move to the cloud
- Need more information in order to make a final decisions about whether or not to move your finance systems to the cloud
- Want to ensure that you, your team and your business can build a FPM solution which allows you to stay agile and competitive
- Are just about the make the move and want to understand more about the possibilities and opportunities
Then this webinar is for you!
What will you learn about Cloud Hosting for Finance?
- Top things to consider when choosing a cloud partner
- Real customer success stories – we will talk about our own experiences
- End-to-end management of your business critical systems – what this means and how it can provide you with a competitive advantage
- Protecting your investment – How you can use your current software licences
- Assured performance – No more competing for resources with other applications and users
- Upgrading at any time – when it suits you not the software vendor
- Elasticity – Scaling servers up and down to meet your performance requirements
- Security – How you can ensure compliance to international and industry-specific standards
- Resilience – HAYNE Cloud on Azure has 38 datacentres around the world, if one goes down you have plenty waiting to back you up
Cloud for the finance team
A fully managed cloud service which enables you to flex and grow
Maximise and protect your Financial Performance Management investment with HAYNE Hosting