WEBINAR: IBM Cognos TM1 documentation made easy with QUBEdocsRebecca Dagostino
Date: 5 February 2019 @ 2pm Register now
Speakers: Mark Cracknell, Director, HAYNE Solutions and Scott Felton, QUBEdocs
The backbone of IBM Planning Analytics is the IBM Cognos TM1 engine, a proven, well-loved and solid platform for developing budgeting, planning and reporting solutions.
Documentation can play a very important role in helping you to maximise your use of IBM Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1 and to reduce risk.
However, the reality is often that documentation is too high level, incomplete or out of date. At HAYNE, we know from bitter experience that achieving the level of documentation required is extremely time-consuming if not impossible when attempted manually.
- Spend too much time managing TM1 documents and models?
- Want to reduce the pain of managing IBM Cognos TM1 documentation and models?
- Want to get more understanding and insight from your TM1 models?
- Wish for centralised, interactive and up-to-date information which helps develop, administer and monitor your TM1 models?
This is where QUBEdocs comes in
QUBEdocs documents your Cognos TM1 models so you don’t have to. It delivers understanding and insight into your TM1 models and provides centralised, interactive and up-to-date information to help develop, administer and monitor your TM1 models.
It enhances IBM Cognos TM1 by adding a new dimension of visibility and information governance. It is a proven solution for addressing the everyday challenges of Cognos TM1 analysts and developers. By delivering meaningful documentation of TM1 models, it virtually eliminates many of the time consuming tasks (and overheads) associated with managing and making risk-free changes to TM1 models.
New features for 2019
Scott Felton from QUBEdocs will also demonstrate the new features which provide even great functionality and usability:
- Visualise Model Dependencies
Customise, Save and Re-Use Model / Ecosystem Diagrams
- Consistent User Experience
Customise, Save and Re-Use Advanced Searches
- Log File Search & Analysis
Show Errors over Time
Filter & Search Logs
Drill Down / Expand Out
- End User Documentation Wiki
Create User Defined Docs with Dynamic Content
Insert Dynamic Content is always Up-To-Date
Organise with Templates, Categories and Versions
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at users and administrators of IBM Planning Analytics and TM1.
- Introduction from Mark Cracknell
- QUBEdocs DEMO by Scott Felten
- Summary and Q&A