On-demand WEBINAR: IBM Planning Analytics Workspace – What’s New in May 2020Sarah Whitworth
Versions covered: 2.0.47, 2.0.48, 2.0.49 and 2.0.52
IBM Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW) is a web-based interface for IBM Planning Analytics that provides you with exciting ways to plan, create, and analyse your content. IBM has invested heavily in expanding the TM1 interface options with a user-friendly and attractive experience aimed at a wide user community.
It is a view-based application that allows you to analyse data, plan and create new content. This is achieved primarily by using the built-in drag-and-drop tools, that come with the product to build dashboards and reports quickly and easily. These can then be exported directly from PAW into many formats, such as MS Excel and PowerPoint, to then share with others.
What you will learn:
This 30-minute webinar, recorded on 19 May 2020, showcases the new features in PAW versions 2.0.47, 2.0.48, 2.0.49 and 2.0.52, such as:
- Create a cube by importing a text file
- Improvements to importing into dimensions
- Apply aggregate calculations in a view
- Abbreviate numbers in views to thousands or millions
- Identify broken button links when you migrate a snapshot
- Hierarchies are now sorted alphabetically
- Enable security access for processes
- Usability improvements in the set editor
- Download a log file that records changes to the availability status of your database
- Quick access to Save as and Reload book actions
- New book icons
Who should watch?
TM1 Developers and Senior Finance Professionals who want to learn about the latest features of IBM Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW).
About the speakers
Michael Weait is a passionate, charismatic and energetic System Developer backed by 10 years’ finance experience to Director level. He leads a global team producing robust and reliable budgets, forecasts, modelling and analysis across international markets. Michael is a driver of value-added end-to-end TM1/Planning Analytics solutions bringing substantial improvements to the speed, automation, accuracy and reliability of systems, models and analysis in finance and beyond.
How to watch
Complete the form below, and we will email you a link to watch the on-demand webinar.