On-demand WEBINAR: A unified platform using CCH TagetikRebecca Dagostino
Speaker: Nimesh Patel ACCA, Lead Consultant and Tagetik specialist at HAYNE Solutions
Is digital finance transformation part of your 2020 vision? Let us open your eyes to the possibilities. CCH Tagetik delivers massive efficiencies and value in terms of its Close & Consolidation, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17 capabilities.
Moving to a unified solution brings a variety of benefits including lower administration and renewal costs, seamless upgrades, no requirement for integration software and fewer moving parts resulting in less risk.
This 30-minute webinar, recorded on 4 February 2020, showcases the features which distinguish the Tagetik unified platform from similar products on the market:
- Multiple databases in one application, i.e. IFRS16, Consolidation/Planning, and maybe a simple weekly/daily reporting database
- Multiple processes in one database, Consolidation and Planning in one database therefore avoiding any issues with the transfer of data
- Starter kit tools for new accounting standards and regulations such as Solvency II, IFRS 15, 16 & 17 and XBRL
- Integrated Collaborative Office tool supporting MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint in order to produce annual reports, board packs and management packs all from one application. Making internal, external and regulatory reporting a streamlined and transparent process.
- Strong reporting capabilities and ability to analyse/drill into numbers with ease. Also with the Analytical Information Hub granular operational data can be used for KPI analysis in order to start mining your gold
CCH Tagetik named as Leader for Financial Close Solutions by Gartner in October 2019
Who should book
Senior Finance Professionals and hands-on users who want to learn what the CCH Tagetik FPM/CPM Solution has to offer.
About the speakers
Nimesh Patel ACCA is an accomplished Tagetik consultant who is passionate about helping finance teams transform and continuously improve. Having previously worked within finance teams Nimesh is well equipped to relate to some of the pain points experienced by fellow accountants and recognises the importance of people, process and technology being key drivers in creating successful finance teams.