On Demand WEBINAR: Automated Account Reconciliation with CCH® TagetikBen Gittins
Webinar title: Automated Account Reconciliation with CCH® Tagetik
Find out more about the benefits automating your Account Reconciliation process. Including a variety of automation rules that can drive both efficiency and control over the process.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Neil Whitmore, ACMA, CGMA, MCP & CEO at HAYNE Solutions
- Michelle Gibbs, Sales and Marketing Director at HAYNE Solutions
- Mike Shuker, Solution Consulting Director at CCH® Tagetik
Account Reconciliation is a key part of an organisations Close & Consolidation. An area where errors and duplications often occur, and parts of the jigsaw can be missing.
This is due to the manual and labour-intensive way that Account Reconciliation is often done.
In our latest webinar, we talk about the automating of Account Reconciliation alongside CCH Tagetik; one of our vendor partners. CCH Tagetik provide an end-to-end CPM/EPM Solution.
This 40-minute webinar covers;
- Common Account Reconciliation challenges
- How these challenges affect the Consolidation process
- Fast Vs. Quality Close
- Additional challenges brought about by UK SOX
- Addressing these challenges
- A demo of Tagetik’s solution
Who is this webinar for?
Senior Finance Professionals who are looking for a better, more efficient solution for Account Reconciliation which will remove risk from their balance sheet.
Complete the form below to access the webinar on demand. You will receive an email with the link to view.
"*" indicates required fields