On-Demand WEBINAR: Enabling Finance Transformation with a Unified PlatformBen Gittins
The landscape of Financial systems has evolved significantly over the past few years. The need for integrated systems providing a ‘single version of the truth’ has never been so essential. There is also an increased need for a complete view of the entire organisation. The scope has expanded beyond core financial functions to include the wider business. Software is available that allows your business to automate the most repetitive and complex processes to streamline operations, thereby boosting productivity and profitability. It also enables collaboration across multiple business functions outside of the office of finance.
In our latest webinar we explore the full breadth of the CCH® Tagetik Solution. CCH® Tagetik is a fully integrated Enterprise & Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform. Going beyond a basic CPM, CCH® Tagetik, with its open architecture, connects financial and operational data in one unified intelligent platform, ensuring that data and technologies are integrated.
HAYNE Solutions are trusted UK CCH® Tagetik Partners with a proven ability in delivering best-in-class solutions.
The full agenda is as follows:
- History/recent developments of Financial Systems
- Current Challenges
- Defining the unified platform… CCH Tagetik
- Discussing the full breadth of the CCH Tagetik solution
- Summary of the benefits of a unified platform
This webinar covers all elements of the CCH Tagetik solution, acting as the first part of a series of webinars. Follow up webinars will dive into some of the key areas in more detail such as Financial Planning and Consolidation.
Who is webinar for?
- Current CCH® Tagetik users who are looking to explore the wider capabilities of the solution
- Those looking to automate numerous financial processes through an integrated solution
- Users of similar platforms who are looking to unite their solutions
Complete the form below to access the on-demand version. You will receive an email with a link.
"*" indicates required fields