Moving IBM Cognos to the Cloud – eBookSarah Whitworth
A handy guide from HAYNE to help you make the right next step
Cloud computing is new, right? Wrong – the practice of creating workloads locally (remember punch cards and tapes) sending them to be processed and getting an output that you could action has been around since the Seventies, except that at that point they were called Bureau’s. What has changed in the last few years is the demands that we place on the Cloud. It has to be infinitely scalable, resilient (DR Included as standard) and cost advantageous. In other words, we want to build for the minimum compute requirement and let the cloud flex as workloads fluctuate, only paying for what we use.
This eBook looks at the journey towards moving IBM Cognos to the cloud, and how by doing so you will maximise the benefits of the cloud as painlessly as possible.
The eBook contains:
- The advantages of moving to the Cloud
- Systems and software to move to the Cloud
- Deciding which Cloud methodology to adopt
- Choosing the right Cloud provider
- Choosing the right Cloud partner
- More benefits gained by moving to the Cloud
- What does all of this mean?
- What do the experts say?
- How can HAYNE help?
- What do you do next?