Is now the right time to replace Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) with CCH Tagetik for consolidation and reporting?Rebecca Dagostino
The clock is ticking on Oracle Hyperion HFM. This offers an ideal opportunity for finance teams to turn away from simply looking for a replacement system but rather invest in a future-proof solution which will also unlock digital finance transformation.
Digital Transformation is about more than just process efficiency improvements. It’s outward-looking and forward-thinking – bridging gaps that allow essential business intelligence to flow at pace. It’s about thriving, not surviving. Creating value, fostering a culture of analytics that enables deep commercial insight and strategic forecasting. Above all it’s about positioning the finance function as a key driver of improved business outcomes.
CCH Tagetik named as a Financial Planning & Analysis Visionary by Gartner in October 2019
We are official UK CCH Tagetik Partners and as such can recommend the established migration path which smoothly moves HFM users to CCH Tagetik. HAYNE brings a great deal of added value as your trusted advisers. We don’t just sell the software, we become your partner and provide all the resources required for a successful implementation. Having built a close working relationship, we also provide ongoing support and training.
CCH Tagetik for Finance Transformation
- Designed to keep pace with your organisational changes and statutory requirements.
- All the Consolidation workflow at your fingertips, without coding: account reconciliation, data loading, consolidation, reporting and adjustments, disclosure and tax reporting.
- A single solution for finance, designed to handle all your complex requirements.
- Accelerate analysis through a powerful finance-owned data engine, the Analytic Information Hub, to expand the granularity of your insight.
- Confidence and control: unify your fragmented legacy systems, no more checking and double checking
CCH Tagetik named as Leader for Financial Close Solutions by Gartner in October 2019
Whatever stage of your migration journey, why not do one of the following;