Taking the pain out of IFRS 16 compliance [eBook]Sarah Whitworth
A handy guide from HAYNE to help you towards compliance.
Another year goes past, another change in accounting regulation for the Finance Team to deal with. After years of clever schemes to deliver ‘off-balance sheet’ financing, the authorities have issued IFRS 16 and ASC 842 standards focusing on transparency of lease obligations on the balance sheet.
How is this going to impact your organisation and what does this mean in practice?
This eBook delves into some key considerations when implementing an IFRS 16 solution and how you can make the process as pain-free as possible. The eBook contains:
- Six key steps to consider when complying with IFRS 16
- What does this mean in practice?
- What stage are you at in complying to IFRS 16?
- Take the risk and pain away
- What are your next steps?